Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 links
ylq123 Offline

26.11.2019 01:31
ng and the tiger.. Antworten

Everything has the characteristics of nature, and it can leave a deep memory. The mountains are wide, the sea is wide, the bamboo is tough, and the grass is unyielding. My characteristic is that I love to pull the erhu, participated in many performances, and left a deep impression on my teachers and classmates. I remembered my academic journey, remembered the performance, and remembered that I became confident from my timidity. I couldn't help but cheer for myself. This summer's summer was surprisingly hot. I knew that I was happy, and people were hiding at home to blow air conditioners. I look at my favorite books every day, tired, practice erhu, cultivate my sentiments, and relax my mind and body. But today, a magpie is always screaming, as if to tell me something. I am wondering if there will be any good things. Suddenly the phone music is ringing, and the teacher of Erhu called me. He said with excitement: "Please ask Li Wenrui to go to the Xinghua Middle School lecture hall at 8 am tomorrow to participate in the "Overseas Chinese Overseas Search" Rehearsal training for the large-scale performances of the Brigade, the track is the string classic of the "Four Masterpieces", and you are the main pull, prepare yourself at home Marlboro Gold, the main leaders of the event will be present." Listen to the teacher If I am a little embarrassed, my heart is very worried and nervous. Especially when I think of such a big stage, so many overseas Chinese, so many important leaders, my little heart is really a bit unbearable. Dad saw my face and patted me on the shoulder and said, "Young man, no matter what you do, you must have confidence. You must believe in your ability. If you work hard, you will be able to do it." Yes, I have studied erhu for so many years. It is not to cultivate your own self-confidence, to cultivate your own sentiments, and to inherit the classic culture. Thinking of this, I quickly took out the erhu, calmed my uneasy heart, and practiced the four famous songs. The uneasy day passed quickly. The next day I got up early and practiced the song again. After breakfast, my father took me to Xinghua Middle School. On the gate, the words "Xinghua Middle School in Jiangsu Province" are glittering and powerful. The roads are filled with colorful flowers and sway with the wind, as if they are welcoming distinguished guests. We came to the lecture hall, wow, really big! Invisible, a timid oil started, I really want to find a place to hide, I slowly moved. Maybe Dad saw my heart and touched my head and said, "Come on, you can do it." It was our turn, we quickly stood in a formation, the lights lit up, and we held our breath, nervously, accompaniment. When we ring, we passionately play "Good Han", "����ü", "Rolling the Yangtze River to the East", "Tongtian Avenue", rehearsing, the teacher smiled and said: "Good performance, but the action should be taken Let's put it open, especially in such a large auditorium, we must exaggerate the action Online Cigarettes, otherwise the audience will not see your movements at all." After listening to the teacher's words, after returning home, I did not dare to slack off and practice hard. Back spectrum, to pitch, rhythm, posture, movement, I corrected my movements in the mirror, let my mom and dad be my audience, give me advice, and the days of progress and perfect performance are finally here, we are generous, Quickly and orderly walked onto the stage and set the shape. I seem to see my father's encouraging eyes, see the father's thumbs up, and hear the teacher's teaching. Suddenly, my confidence doubles and I look up. The bloody "Good Han" is accompanied by a beautiful stage lighting. I listen to the bow, gently and slowly, sometimes passionate and sometimes low. I seem to have seen the heroes of Liangshan heroes, the roads and the help of the road, and I seem to see Lin Chong snow night forced to Liangshan, Lu Zhishen down the willows, Wusong and the tiger... In the middle, I seem to be a Liangshan hero, in the sky The road. The last song "Tongtian Avenue" pushed the performance to the climax. We were passionate and the music was in the sound. It seems that Tang Yi and his disciples are coming to us in the air Carton Of Cigarettes, seemingly seeing the compassionate mind of Tang Yan, the good and evil of the pig, and Sun Wukong. The sorrows of the thunderous applause, the admiration of the audience, the applause of overseas Chinese, I can't help but cheer for myself. This is the applause of interest, the applause of self-confidence, and the appreciation of cultural heritage!
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz