Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 links
ylq123 Offline

26.11.2019 01:31
I am both excited and Antworten

[I can't help but want to hug him.] In my life Carton Of Cigarettes, there is always a person who, when I am lost and helpless, or excited and happy, will wake me up and affect me with serious and warm words. I can't help but want to hug him. On this day, the sky is very dark and the rain is getting bigger and bigger. When the rain hits the window, my heart has been uneasy. Should I tell him? At this time, he was working on a file in the study room. I looked at him with a small head and looked at him with a serious look. I immediately retracted my head. Just as I was tangled, he came to me, my heart pounded, and I was so nervous that he saw me. He asked me what to do? I hurriedly replied: "No... nothing." He leaned back and walked back. I pulled his clothes and whispered, "I didn't test this math test, I...". I thought he was going to yell at me again, and the tears filled his eyes. He glanced at me, took the test paper, and looked around before and after. The miracle appeared. He didn't yell at me. Instead, he touched my head with a warm big hand and said softly: "Children, take a good test next time, don't be too sad, once you haven't tested well Marlboro Gold, don't count things, why are you wrong? Find out, carefully correct, learn to summarize and summarize, so that you can test it next time." A warm current broke into my heart, I could not help but want to hug him. In this way, on this cold rainy day, we embrace each other and give each other love and encouragement. When I am lost, he will always be behind me, giving me endless power and hope. And when I am happy, I always want to share with him and give me great care and expectation. At that time, I couldn't help but always want to hug him. I remember a hot summer in the previous year, and it was also the day when I took the test of calligraphy and sketching. I applied for the soft pen calligraphy grade eight, sketch six grade exam, and the final exam is approaching, I feel pressure, in addition to reviewing the contents of the book, is to practice brush and sketch. The day of the examination was over, and I confidently walked to the examination room and showed my style. After the test, I walked out to the examination room. I saw a big head looking into the examination room, and I looked at what I was looking for. I couldn't wait to hand me a cold drink and was busy wiping the sweat on my face with his big hand. I took his drink and drank it, and a stream filled my body. As we walked and talked, he said to me with pride: "This time you will definitely test the success, there will always be gains Marlboro Cigarettes, and you will work hard." After listening to his words, I am both excited and a little nervous, in case of unsuccessful? Hey, take care of him. Two months later, he smiled and handed me two pieces of paper with the words "Certificate of Certificate". I passed! I laughed and closed my mouth. At this time, my afterglow looked at his eyes and stared at me, smiling. I remembered that my success was due to his company, his care. I am excited to go to him, give him a deep hug, dad, you are behind me, give me selfless care, give me endless encouragement, give me support, you are like a big tree, always guarding me. I can't help but want to hug you!

Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz