Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 links
ylq123 Offline

24.12.2019 02:52
cious thing. In the author's pen, Ye Wen Antworten

As soon as I finished reading the more popular science fiction novel "Three-body", it gave me a long-lost excitement. The biggest feeling of "Three-body" was profound and thoughtful. The book "Three-body" tells about the collision between the three-body civilization and the earth civilization. As another planet suitable for living in outer space, the three-body civilization also inhabits the three-body person. The three-body person regards the Earth person as an enemy. The Earth people have mixed opinions on them, and a fierce human struggle on the three bodies has begun on the earth. For a science high school student of mine, the three-body problem leads to a whole new world, and what kind of civilization this world will produce is itself full of attractiveness. Human beings continue to explore the mysteries of the universe, but where is the true meaning? The universe is so big, does the alien civilization really exist? Is there an upper limit to the development of science, and can human exploration and travel of the world break through the scope of the banking department? The content of the novel can't help but think about such a problem Newport Cigarettes Coupons. When I looked up at the starry sky again, I felt that the meaning had changed. Under the infinite universe, how small the stars are, but I am even smaller, just like there is a saying in the "We are all in the gutter Worm, but someone still has to look up at the starry sky. "Yeah, human beings are so humble, but" Three Body "is not meant to tell us how insignificant we are Newport 100S. However, I believe in another sentence," There are worms on earth You trampled them to death, but you never defeated them. "How small is the power of individuals, but the power of group followers is huge. Only by mutual understanding and mutual recognition can we unite the collective, despite how violent and powerful the threat is . Personally, I think the most attractive aspect of this novel is the discussion of life when describing Ye Wenjie's past. Ye Wenjie is in the Cultural Revolution period. From a historical perspective, the Cultural Revolution did destroy humanity. At that time, people lost themselves. Ye Wenjie had to send information to the three-body world in an attempt to save the earth ��s civilization with the three-body civilization. His despair for humanity. It is not difficult to see that Ye Wenjie also made a crazy move under the influence of the time, as the novel said: "In the face of madness, reason is also weak." Being sensible in this environment is also a precious thing. In the author's pen, Ye Wenjie's spirit and thoughts and the situation of the Cultural Revolution at that time are vividly expressed. Finally, I have to say three-body games. Three-body games are mainly developed by people who believe in three-body religion. Three-body games are also exquisite in novels. Mo Zi and Qin Shihuang appeared together at the agreed time. In the world, this is really a cross-age dialogue. In the three-body world, the regularity between the constant era and the chaotic era ends in failure Marlboro Cigarettes. In fact, it is not difficult to see that the three-body game is the true portrayal of the three-body world. The three-body people experience such despair in the three-body world, how can they not be full of desire for a world of constant epoch? Because of this, the blue planet was deeply missed and expected by them.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz