Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 links
ruogu1234 Offline

15.11.2019 09:58
Playing front of a galaxy of stars Antworten

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- The addition of cornerbacks Darrelle Revis and Brandon Browner gives the New England Patriots mediocre secondary an improved look. After allowing the 15th most yards passing in the NFL -- and 400 yards to Peyton Manning in a 26-16 loss in the AFC championship game last season -- the Patriots moved with uncharacteristic speed to add outstanding veteran free agents. The team announced on Saturday the signing of Browner, one day after the suspended former Seattle Seahawks player said on his Twitter account that he has agreed to a contract with the Patriots. The Patriots have not announced the signing of Revis, but John Geiger, his business manager, said on Twitter on Thursday that the three-time All-Pro had agreed to terms with the team. Neither the team nor the players released details of the deals, although Browners reportedly was worth $17 million over three years and Revis reportedly was worth $12 million for one year. Two of last years starters in the secondary are gone. Cornerback Aqib Talib, a big, talented defender, left for the Denver Broncos, while safety Steve Gregory was released. At 6-feet-4 and 220 pounds, Browner has the size and physical presence the Patriots have lacked in their safeties and could be tried there, especially with starter Alfonzo Dennard returning at cornerback and Kyle Arrington and Logan Ryan providing depth at that spot. Defensive captain Devin McCourty will be back at safety with Duron Harmon, a third-round draft choice out of Rutgers, who started three games as a rookie last year. However they use Browner, the Patriots will have to wait for him to contribute. He was suspended in December for violating the leagues substance abuse policy and must miss the first four games of the 2014 regular season. He will be allowed to attend training camp and play in exhibition games. He also was suspended four games in 2012 for violating the policy. Browner, 29, had 19 tackles and one interception before he was injured in Week 10 last season. He missed the Super Bowl, which the Seahawks won 43-8 over the Broncos. First word of his signing came from Browner himself. "I am proud to announce that I am a New England Patriot," he tweeted. "I intend to diligently work with the same passion and dedication that I have displayed since coming into the NFL to uphold the great traditions and qualities that are embodied by the Patriots." New England has won the last five AFC East titles and 10 of the last 11. It won three Super Bowls in four seasons before losing the only two its played in during the past nine seasons. Browner spent the past three seasons with Seattle after playing the previous four with Calgary of the CFL. He started all 36 games he played for the Seahawks and was selected for the Pro Bowl in his first season with them when he had 23 passes defenced and six interceptions. But in the past two seasons he totalled 17 passes defenced and four interceptions. Revis started all 16 games last season for Tampa Bay after recovering from a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee and receiving a $96 million, six-year contract. He played in just two games for the New York Jets in 2012 after starting 77 of their 80 regular-season games in his first five seasons. He made the Pro Bowl last season when he had two interceptions, a sack and two forced fumbles. Cheap Fake Yeezys . The club says its first-choice centre back "underwent medical tests on Wednesday morning" which confirmed he has injured his right hamstring. The injury was caused in the second minute of Tuesdays 4-1 league win over Real Sociedad in the Camp Nou when teammate Sergio Busquets accidentally struck Mascherano just above the knee with an outstretched boot. Fake Yeezys Outlet . Jones, from Winnipeg, built a 3-0 advantage after three ends by scoring two in the second and one in the third. Chinas skip Bingyu Wang cut that lead to 3-1 in the fourth before Canada added another three in the fifth for a 6-1 lead. http://www.fakeyeezysforsale.com/ .com) - Stanley Johnson had 18 points and No. Fake Yeezys . Green-Ellis was Cincinnatis leading rusher each of the last two seasons. His role was reduced last year when Giovani Bernard was added to the backfield. Green-Ellis ran for 756 yards and a career-low 3. Fake Yeezys Online . Klein went undrafted in the NFL last year following his senior season with the Wildcats. He was invited to the Houston Texans rookie camp, but was not offered a contract.Kobe Bryant delivered a fairytale ending to his glittering 20-year career by scoring a mammoth 60 points in his final NBA game to inspire the LA Lakers to a 101-96 victory over the Utah Jazz at the Staples Center. Playing front of a galaxy of stars, including Jack Nicholson and David Beckham, Bryant saved some of his best for his 1,566th and last game.Man, I cant believe how fast 20 years went by, this is crazy, Bryant said after the victory in an address to the crowd. Bryant addresses the crowd after the game To be standing on centre court with you guys, my team-mates behind me, appreciating all this, the journey weve been on.I grew up a die-hard Laker fan - I mean a die-hard Laker fan - so to be drafted and traded here and spend 20 years here, you cant write something better than this.No words can describe how I feel about you guys, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart. What can I say? Mamba out. David Beckham was courtside at Kobe Bryants last game A sell-out crowd of 19,060 fans were packed in to see Bryants finale and the 18-time NBA All-Star soon had the crowd on their feet, hitting a couple of early three-pointers as he posted 22 of the Lakers 42 first-half points.But more was to come in the second-half as the 38-year-old hauled his team from behind to win the game. Kobe Bryant says goodbye to professional basketball with the LA Lakers A video tribute to Bryant before the game featured many of basketballs legends featuring Shaquille ONeal, Lamar Odom, Stephen Curry, LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony and several other coaches.ddddddddddddIt was fun playing with you, it was fun playing against you, ONeal said. Best Laker ever. Bryant meets with ex-team-mate Shaquille ONeal following Bryants final game Lakers legend Magic Johnson acted as master of ceremonies and told the crowd: We are here to celebrate greatness for 20 years. Hes not only a great and unbelievable sports icon but hes already the greatest to wear the purple and gold. Kobe Bryant had plenty of messages on social media, including one from Barack Obama Iconic film star Nicholson also appeared and later described Bryants retirement as a melancholy moment.Its like anything - you dont know what you had until you dont have it, he told NBA TV. Fortunately we do know what we had and he has been great all the way. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz