Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 links
ruogu1234 Offline

08.11.2019 08:51
I was feeling very relaxed throughout Antworten

SOFIA, Bulgaria -- Nam Nguyen of Toronto is in first place in mens competition after Thursdays short program at the ISU world junior figure skating championships. Nguyen, 15, earned 72.87 points with Jin Boyang of China second at 71.51 and Uno Shoma of Japan third at 70.67. "The short program felt awesome," said Nguyen, who is coached by former Canadian skating star Brian Orser. "I was feeling very relaxed throughout the whole program. I took one element at a time and that really paid off." The highlight was landing the triple Axel. "The triple Axel felt really big," he said. "I think it was one of the best ones Ive ever done, especially in competition. So it was really good that I was able to deliver it out here." Nguyen wont change a thing for the free skate. "Im looking forward to delivering the same performance and to just keep doing what I do in practice," he said. Roman Sadovsky of Vaughan, Ont., had a personal best short program and sits 14th. In pairs, Xiaoyu Yu and Yang Jin of China won the gold medal. Mary Orr of Brantford, Ont., and Phelan Simpson of Lunenburg, Sask., were sixth and Tara Hancherow Tisdale, Sask., and Wesley Killing of Woodstock, Ont., seventh. In Wednesdays short dance, Madeline Edwards of Port Moody, B.C., and Zhao Kai Pang of Burnaby, B.C., are fifth, less than a point from third. Mackenzie Bent of Uxbridge, Ont., and Garrett MacKeen of Oshawa, Ont., are ninth. MLB Jerseys China . Erik Cole scored on a breakaway with 4:49 to play, and the Stars rallied to defeat the Minnesota Wild 4-3 on Saturday night. Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys . - A lot of scenarios ran through Terrell Suggs head when the Baltimore linebacker prepared to face the Pittsburgh Steelers. https://www.mlbjerseyschina.us/ . According to Tony Barrett of The Times, the Liverpool captain is set to announce that he will leave the club at the end of the 2014-15 season. Cheap MLB Jerseys Nike 2020 . Orlandos Glen Davis tried to get in the way, only to be driven back into the padding under the basket as the Pelicans forward slammed home a windmill jam. MLB Jerseys Outlet . The three goals bring Messis career tally for Barcelona to 371 in all games -- including friendlies -- breaking the club record of 369 held by Paulino Alcantara since 1927. The 26-year-old Messi was already the clubs all-time leading scorer in official games. Messi assured Barcelonas fans they will enjoy his goals for years to come, saying "as long as people want me, I will stay here.NEWCASTLE, England -- Newcastle beat Aston Villa 1-0 with a last-minute winner from Loic Remy on Sunday, ending its four-game losing streak at home in the Premier League. The match seemed set to finish goalless when Remy hit the post from inside the penalty area in the 89th minute, after Luuk De Jong pulled the ball back from the byline. But Remy made no mistake moments later at Stt.dddddddddddd James Park. De Jongs shot was deflected into his path and he fooled Ron Vlaar with a dummy before firing past United States goalkeeper Brad Guzan for his 12th league goal of the season. Papiss Cisse shot over when well placed in the first half for Newcastle, while Gabriel Agbonlahor brought a good save from Tim Krul for Villas best chance of the game. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz